Sunday, September 11, 2011

Featured Etsy Seller: Megs Crochet Jewels

If you love jewelry and you're looking for something unique, take a peek at Megs Crochet Jewels. Meghan specializes in handmade crochet jewelry using wire, ribbon, leather, cotton and she offers ready to ship items as well as custom pieces.
I decided to go the custom route and my first order from Meg was this gorgeous cuff made with silver wire and blue glass beads. At first I was worried that the wire would be rough on my skin but it is so incredibly comfortable and light. I barely notice I have it on. The clasp has 3 different rings that make it adjustable - which is great because I have very small wrists.


I couldn't be happier and decided to order a second custom bracelet. This time I wanted a more casual bracelet that I could wear every day and I decided on a multicoloured beaded cuff made with a natural cotton string. It turned out perfect and Meg came up with a unique bead and loop closure that makes it very easy to put on with one hand.




I must confess that since I have become a WAHM, I rarely wear jewelry (or makeup or anything other than yoga pants) but I have been wearing my casual bracelet almost every day. I think my next purchase from Meg would have to be something like this....

You can see more of Meghan's work on Etsy and she also can be found on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment