Friday, September 7, 2012

End of Summer

Summer is over and it is back to school and back to work in this house. I barely worked this past summer. The kids are 4 and 7 now and they are just too much fun and I LOVE hot summer weather which means very little time sitting inside at a sewing machine.

We did a lot of this:


And made some new friends:



And enjoyed some spectacular views:




But now it's time to get back to reality. I am super excited to start a new adventure this month. I have leased a small space in a wonderful store called the Arts Market and it features so many creative and talented fellow artists. I love the feel of the market - each artist gets to decorate and stage their area as they want. The market is located at 1114 Queen St East which is such a short distance from my home (could it be more perfect?!) I am busy sewing a whole new assortment of leather bags and some smaller items as well for the new space. Come and visit my booth starting September 19th!



No comments:

Post a Comment