Saturday, November 3, 2012

De-stash Time!

As I continue with my work, I realize that I have made many foolish purchases in the past when it comes to fabric choices. I make purses. So why do I keep buying fabric intended for quilts and children's clothing? Well, the answer is simple. Because they are gorgeous and I want to see them in person!

So today I am starting to sort through them and whatever I haven't washed or cut will be prepped for selling on Etsy. I do have some gems hidden away in my stash.... like this beauty:

Sprites of Tillbrook by Alexander Henry

I LOVE this fabric. It is extremely rare since it has been out of print for a very long time but I just don't have any use for it. I will also be selling any hardware I don't need. At great prices. So if you sew, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment