Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Lily Pleated Bag Pattern


After a lot of photo editing and document writing and PDF creating, I finally have some new patterns in my pattern shop. Believe it or not, the hardest part has been finding pattern testers! Who doesn't want a free pattern to try out?? (Confession: I am a pattern junkie). Well, I finally managed to get some feedback from 2 lovely ladies and here is the result: The Lily Pleated Bag.

This bag is probably a bit trickier for a beginner so I do recommend it be purchased by someone who has intermediate/advanced sewing experience. I use faux leather/vinyl for the bottom corners and the exterior top band which requires either a walking foot or a teflon foot attachment. It comes with some strap options as well as instructions for a zippered pocket (also optional!).

If you try it out, please feel free to send me a message letting me know how you liked it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment