Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Almost ready...

My new pattern is very nearly done. I've decided to name it the Iris Convertible Shoulder Bag to keep with the flower naming convention.


 The only change I made to the bag was to make the faux leather bottom a bit differently by having it come up the sides a bit to give even more protection to the fabric. I also top-stitched the bottom seam to make it sit flat.


For this version, I made it with only one outside pocket, mostly to save time while drafting the pattern, but also to show that it can be modified according to your preference. 

Here is a peek of the inside:

It has my typical formula of 3 slip pockets and 1 zippered pocket but again, you are free to customize this to your liking!

I will be reading it thoroughly today and converting the files to PDF tonight which means it will be available by end of week. I have given up on having testers review it - I found myself waiting for days without any reviews so I'm just putting it up for sale and answering any questions that may come up.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment