The only change I made to the bag was to make the faux leather bottom a bit differently by having it come up the sides a bit to give even more protection to the fabric. I also top-stitched the bottom seam to make it sit flat.
For this version, I made it with only one outside pocket, mostly to save time while drafting the pattern, but also to show that it can be modified according to your preference.
Here is a peek of the inside:
It has my typical formula of 3 slip pockets and 1 zippered pocket but again, you are free to customize this to your liking!
I will be reading it thoroughly today and converting the files to PDF tonight which means it will be available by end of week. I have given up on having testers review it - I found myself waiting for days without any reviews so I'm just putting it up for sale and answering any questions that may come up.